Tahoe Wedding

 Whew! It’s been a very FULL couple of weeks, with the highlight being Michaela and Austin’s wedding. I’m sitting here wondering just how to put it into words. And perhaps that’s the point. I could never properly tell of everything that has come to pass. The heart and mind have a way of ensuring that the important details never fall by the wayside. So perhaps I’ll just include some pictures and say that Michaela and Austin’s wedding wedding was a genuine, joy-filled experience for which I am so grateful!






















Comments

  1. I somehow missed this back in July! What a blessed event. I'm so happy for your families. The mother-daughter picture is the best; you both look beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from my readers. Your comment will come to my email first, and will show after I have approved it. Thank you for your input!

Popular Posts