Ahhhh….Summer!


 

Is it really the first day of summer? Since school let out on Wednesday, I have found myself drawn to this spot under our backyard oak tree, where I just sit, breathe deeply, and rest. It was a very long and challenging school year for obvious reasons, and I sure am ready for a slower pace and more time to focus on the things I love. Father’s Day activities beckon, but with writing and posting pictures being one of the things I enjoy, I’ll be back soon. I’ll leave you with a few pics I took last evening with my new DSLR camera that I am slowly learning how to use. ;-)





Comments

  1. I especially love that you caught the insect heading for the rose! So glad for summer...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from my readers. Your comment will come to my email first, and will show after I have approved it. Thank you for your input!

Popular Posts