Diving In

Hello! Welcome to my blog where I will be posting short reflections on things that bring me joy and comfort. These are dark and difficult days to start a blog, with Covid-19 and civil unrest dominating the news in the United States. It’s a daily battle to remember that there is much good in the world amid all the upheaval. My desire is to shine a light on all that is hopeful, beautiful, and encouraging, despite the realities of day to day life. 

On a walk with Teddy. The wildflowers were a pleasant surprise!

I thought about telling a little about myself in this post, but decided to give the bare minimum. You will find out more about me as I go along. For now, I’ll just say that I am a lover of the outdoors, reading, contemplation, and beauty. Welcome!

Comments

  1. What a beautiful photo with which you are diving in... it makes me want to "dive in" to that meadow or pasture or whatever one might call such a spring-full paradise. I am so happy that I will have another lovely blog to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Gretchen! It will be so nice to interact with you both here and on your inspirational blog. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from my readers. Your comment will come to my email first, and will show after I have approved it. Thank you for your input!

Popular Posts